Cash Out gives you the ability to close out your active bet before the outcome is decided. This allows you to secure part of your winnings or cut your losses as the odds change in or against your favor.
On selected games, Cash Out is available for pre-game, live, outright and multiple bets and can be for more or less than your original wagered amount, depending on how events unfold following your bet placement.
Please note that due to unforeseen technical reasons, Cash Out may not be available at all times. Midnite will not be held responsible if these services are not available for technical reasons or other reasons beyond our control. Bets placed will stand regardless of the availability of Cash Out services.
We strongly advise that customers do not place bets solely for the purposes of cashing out, unfortunately we cannot guarantee that this service will always be available.
Cash Out Terms & Conditions
- Cash Out is available only on selected markets and esports.
- Cash Out values will not include the stake part of a free bet.
- Cash Out returns in bets that involve Free Bets do not include the Free Bet stake.
- Midnite standard bet acceptance and settlement rules apply, and we reserve the right to correct obvious errors and settle bets at the correct odds, including in the unlikely instance that a Cash Out value has been incorrectly offered.
- Where there is evidence that a customer has taken advantage of any latency in Midnite's odds offering, we reserve the right to indefinitely suspend the account and prevent the customer from using the facility in future
- Where there is evidence of price, race, match or event rigging, we reserve the right to make bets void or withhold payment of winnings pending the outcome of any subsequent enquiry.