Basic Usage Rules
- It is understood that the customer in control of the Midnite CashMode account must be the exact same (and only) person that is controlling both the linked account as well as the game title.
- The customer must be of the (locally legislated) minimum required age or older and have both a valid Midnite and linked accounts.
- Customers are strictly prohibited from colluding in a dishonest way with other customers. Any such behaviour can result in restrictions or a suspension from CashMode.
- Any unfair exploitations used to gain an advantage in the game through external software or otherwise is strictly prohibited and can also result in restrictions or suspension.
- The prizes offered for completing a challenge are subject to change based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, the customer’s skill level.
- Challenges are settled based on data received from the game developer and prizes will be paid out as promptly as possible once the data is made available.
Customers are expected to follow the above basic usage rules. Failure to do so can result in your challenge being voided and/or the possible suspension of your account.
We require that your linked game profile remains public while using CashMode.
Supported Maps and Game Modes
You must play your game on Verdansk (not Rebirth Island) otherwise your challenge will be void. Matchmaking in either solo, duos, trios, or quads game modes are all supported.
In order for your challenge to be eligible for the prize, your game must be completed within 2 hours of selecting your entry fee and entering the challenge.
If you fail to complete your game within the timeframe, the challenge will be voided and you will be refunded your entry fee. That means that even if you accept a challenge to finish Top 10, for example, and you finish 8th around the 2 hour mark, yet the overall winner of the game isn’t determined until after the 2 hour mark, your challenge will not be settled a winner and your entry fee will be refunded.
Technical Difficulties and Cheating
Any technical difficulties or errors that may arise due to hardware/software failures, hacks, cheating, network connections, etc. that have an affect on either the game play or the outcome of the game will not be considered once the match has started. All settlement results from CashMode are final.